Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Blog Updating In Progress

Hello!

As we try to figure out what "distance learning" 📝looks like for us and our school🐆, I am working on updating my blog.  I had kept up with it for a long while and then different priorities took place and it wasn't regularly updated.  

I had always looked at this blog as a way to post resources to help parents with math for their children and as a way to show the great things that my students are doing in math.

😀🐾Please be patient as I work on cleaning up the parent resources that I have.  I will take down old links and put up new ones that I think are really helpful.

My main goal is to stay connected by offering resources that are helpful in math learning in the most effective and efficient way.

Feel free to comment and/or email me with any questions you have.📝🐆

1 comment: