Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A Great Parent Resource Site

I have come across many great sites so far and have tried to figure out which ones offer the most of what I am looking for to help my students.  I came across the Kentucky Numeracy Project website and it continues to amaze me.  There are so many great things on this site from activities and printables for students to webinars for me as a teacher to a vast array of help and information for parents.  Here is the Link for parents to go to for games, activities, and printables for your child.  All of the activities help with building a strong foundation in math.  When you click on the grade category it will have you put in your email.  I think they just want to keep track of where their site is reaching and who they are helping.  Let me know if you have any questions and also let me know how you like the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment