Friday, May 9, 2014

Why I'm On Blogger, I Think...There May Be More

I am teaching myself how to blog.  It came about because I wanted to add math sites to our webpage.  Then it was suggested that I make a page on the website and then it was suggested by my Principal to make a blog because that would reach more of the community.  So here I am.  I am a little scared of blogging but I'll try my best.  My hope is to share math websites that I find useful for kids.  So this is my test blog.  I'll see what it does when I hit share.  Oh, I'm also a big procrastinator too so maybe this will help me keep on top of things...maybe.  Also, why do you have to put in a title every time you start something.  I feel like I have a bunch of titles all over my page.  The worst part is it took me quite a while to even think of names for titles and I don't even know what they're for and where they go.