Friday, May 9, 2014

Why I'm On Blogger, I Think...There May Be More

I am teaching myself how to blog.  It came about because I wanted to add math sites to our webpage.  Then it was suggested that I make a page on the website and then it was suggested by my Principal to make a blog because that would reach more of the community.  So here I am.  I am a little scared of blogging but I'll try my best.  My hope is to share math websites that I find useful for kids.  So this is my test blog.  I'll see what it does when I hit share.  Oh, I'm also a big procrastinator too so maybe this will help me keep on top of things...maybe.  Also, why do you have to put in a title every time you start something.  I feel like I have a bunch of titles all over my page.  The worst part is it took me quite a while to even think of names for titles and I don't even know what they're for and where they go.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to see the great sites you share! Awesome that you are jumping into this! Let me know if you want to see some of the different features and we can meet and look at them together! Go Mrs. Roberge!

    ReplyDelete